Thursday, April 12, 2007

Love-Fest

In talking with my cast mates and working on this show, ya'll might not believe that our rehearsals are going as well as we are blogging. But it is! It is so nice to be a part of an ensemble and grow together and work together and be such a well oiled machine that anything can be thrown our way and we'll conquer it, together.

There are no restrictions. We did not all agree to only reveal the good things about what we are doing... there just isn't anything to complain about! That is so nice.

Tonight was amazing. In the scene I have with Isabel we were brought to the next level and it's powerful. I love the transitions we have made, the places we are in and I love being Alais. She is such a fun ride. Every night there is a new step and after we got off stage, Isabel looked at me and wanted to strangle me... I loved it! I love how we have been brought to this place, this scene, and it is so real it is bringing out natural reactions and making our interactions that much more profound. Thank you Isabel for being there with me! You are truly my sister in arms!

Thank you to the cast for taking what you've been given and making it real!

Alais