Thursday, April 12, 2007

"I think I'm gonna to need a doctor"

I am drained. Exhausted. Entrapped. Enveloped in the world of This Flattering Glass. When I leave the rehearsal room, I literally have to sit in my car for a few moments and think, "woah, What just happened to my body? Why do I feel so strange?" This character, this play is real for the few hours we are together. The other people (characters) in the room are just as real. There is no one in that room that is not the person they're portraying, that is "acting" during our rehearsal time; it's incredible. I'm speechless. Tonight's rehearsals were amazing. There were a few new suggestions by the director and everyone was affected by them, and everyone added another layer to their acting, and it was wonderful.

I can't wait till we get to perform to an audience other than the mirrors. Dr. Frankenstein (the directors and actors) is making an exquisite monster.